We know you’ll do whatever it takes to help our members and customers get their days back on track. So we’ll go the extra mile for you too, with a rich mix of benefits and opportunities.
We believe in rewarding our people for their hard work, so we’ll make sure your salary is competitive. Our bonus and incentive schemes will give you the recognition you deserve.
- Annual Bonus – based on company, departmental and personal performance
- Pension – choose from a number of pension schemes
- Holiday Entitlement – you will be entitled to a fair amount of holiday based on the hours your work
- Eye Care – we meet reasonable costs for eye sight tests if you routinely and regularly use display screen equipment
- Staff Discounts – on the majority of AA products, such as home, car, pet, travel insurance, driving lessons
- Employee Discount Scheme – great discounts on a range of things such as shopping, holidays and tickets
- Complimentary AA Membership – on completion of 12 months’ service (50% discount in your first year of employment)
- Employee Wellbeing Scheme – unlimited access for you and your family to a range of specialist support and information, including telephone and face to face counselling and online therapy, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Childcare Vouchers – our salary sacrifice scheme allows a certain sum to be tax and NI free every year
- Long Service Recognition – we recognise the valuable contribution our longstanding employees make across the AA, and we reward them for it
- Car Allowance – depending on your level, you may be offered a car allowance
- Private Medical Cover – depending on your level, you may be entitled to private medical cover
When you look to the future, do you feel ready for anything? With diverse development and progression opportunities, and support to match, you will always be ready for whatever comes next at the AA.