It’s our diverse team of innovative and dedicated people, from all kinds of backgrounds, who have made us the country’s number one motoring organisation. It takes a wide range of skills, experience and talent for us to thrive. And that makes our company a vibrant and exciting place to work.
Ready for anything? You can make an impact if you share the qualities that make us different:
- Expertise: we are confident and give excellent service
- Collaboration & Dynamism: as catalysts for change, we share common goals and start from a position of trust
- Courtesy & Care: we are considerate and act with integrity
Here’s what that looks like in practice:
- We aim for ‘One & Done’: Spotting what makes the big difference for members, customers and the AA, and seeing problems through to the end.
- We know our stuff, and deliver the best solutions for our members and customers with confidence.
- We treat the business as our own: Through dedication, drive and commitment we take accountability and look after every pound.
- We embrace fresh ideas, challenge the status quo, think for ourselves and find new solutions.
- We don’t let perfect be the enemy of the good – we respond to the situation and find solutions to move things forward now.
- We seek what is right and best for our members, customers and the whole business, rather than for ourselves or our team.
- We support each other, in the knowledge that we all have a common goal, and we take the time to understand each other’s perspectives.
- We say what we think, in the right way - even when it might be controversial.