There’s a lot more to us than roadside assistance. We’re constantly and rapidly evolving – adopting new technologies and advancing into new business areas to benefit our members. For you, that means scope to explore a wide variety of career paths and possibilities
It’s our diverse team of innovative and dedicated people, from all kinds of backgrounds, who have made us the country’s number one motoring organisation. It takes a wide range of skills, experience and talent for us to thrive. And that makes our company a vibrant and exciting place to work.
Ready for anything? You can make an impact if you share the qualities that make us different:
- Expertise: we are confident and give excellent service
- Collaboration & Dynamism: as catalysts for change, we share common goals and start from a position of trust
- Courtesy & Care: we are considerate and act with integrity
Here’s what that looks like in practice:
- We aim for ‘One & Done’: Spotting what makes the big difference for members, customers and the AA, and seeing problems through to the end.
- We know our stuff, and deliver the best solutions for our members and customers with confidence.
- We treat the business as our own: Through dedication, drive and commitment we take accountability and look after every pound.
- We embrace fresh ideas, challenge the status quo, think for ourselves and find new solutions.
- We don’t let perfect be the enemy of the good – we respond to the situation and find solutions to move things forward now.
- We seek what is right and best for our members, customers and the whole business, rather than for ourselves or our team.
- We support each other, in the knowledge that we all have a common goal, and we take the time to understand each other’s perspectives.
- We say what we think, in the right way – even when it might be controversial.