This is the job
Contract: Full Time – Permanent
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Upto £60k depending on experience
Solution bringers. Day makers. Extra milers. We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our members wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organisation, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers. As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll always go the extra mile for our members. In return, we’ll go the extra mile for you, with excellent training, support and development opportunities.
The AA started writing business in 2016, and currently has a £200m GWP book of Motor and Home insurance business. As the senior reserving analysis for the growing insurer, you will be part of the current journey to bring the reserving function in-house. In addition to reserving you will be able to get involved in various aspect of the business including solvency, reinsurance, claims and underwriting/pricing.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the AA to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
- Support the on-going work bringing reserving processes in-house, including preparation for IFRS 17
- Perform quarterly reserving for motor and household reserves, including Solvency II Technical Provisions and Standard Formula modelling
- Work closely with the pricing team, to ensure reserving outcomes are fed into pricing.
- Work closely with the claims team to understand any changes in claims handling processes and their effects on the reserves.
- Help to develop the use of visualisation tools and machine learning within the reserving process.
- Deliver analysis and MI on a timely basis to meet deadlines and ensure usability.
At the AA we understand diversity and value the difference this brings to our culture and our customers. We actively seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can be yourself, you are empowered to be your best and feel like you truly belong.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Click apply and start your application today!