Basingstoke, Oldbury, Remote
Salary: circa £45,000 plus package
This is the job
The performance analyst supports the road operations management team in identifying opportunities to drive improved operational performance across all KPIs. Responsible for identifying performance insight within our operational systems and translating this into actionable opportunities for managers to pursue. Responsible for maintenance and development of the OPS (RDSMS) programme in line with operational requirements.
What will I be doing?
- Identify trends and insight to improve overall patrol performance and efficiency.
- Deploy the most appropriate data analysis techniques and tool sets to deliver actionable insight in the most efficient manner.
- Analyse data from different systems to develop insight into patrol and team capability.
- Deliver analysis of performance to all levels of management.
- Work closely with front line managers and business coaches to deliver individual and regional improvement to performance.
- Identify opportunities to help protect our service to our B2B and B2C customers.
- Maintain and develop the OPS programme in coordination with the IT governance and Insights teams.
What do I need?
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Power BI, Dynamics 365, Fetch XML, C#, .NET, R
- Strong analytical skillset and highly skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem solving and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to link data sets from different systems to gain additional levels of insight.
- Experience of working with operational teams to help deliver sustained performance improvements.
Education and Qualifications:
- Advanced numeracy and IT Skills essential.
- RDSMS certification desirable
- Degree in a quantitative subject desirable
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll have access to, as part of our team:
- Discounted home and motor insurance
- Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months, along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family members.
Plus, so much more!
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to act with honesty & integrity and respect for others at all times.
Here at the AA we understand diversity and value the difference this brings to our culture and our customers. We actively seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can be yourself, you are empowered to be your best and feel like you truly belong.
We hope to hear from you soon!