Change Readiness Manager
Contact Centres, Road
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organisation, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
Change Readiness Manager
Starting Salary: £32650
Closing date: 2nd April 2021
Full Time/ Permanent Position
The Change Readiness Manager should be viewed as an expert in change delivery and a pioneer of lean process design. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the contact centre world and understands the challenges they face when change comes their way.
What will I be doing?
- Support/lead the definition of change projects
- Identify project groups and project delivery leads, and initiate strategic and tactical projects with their engagement and support
- Create project plans, risk logs, actions plans and manage change projects against these
- Liaise with Information System in relation to identifying IT resource requirements and system costs associated with the redesign initiatives being developed as and when appropriate
- Ensure all operational business processes are mapped or amended in-line with the business change, and feed in requirements to relevant project leads/work streams e.g. training, systems etc
- Analyse existing business processes and other data sources in order to identify improvement areas and reduce waste
- Gain and maintain buy-in of operational staff and management to change projects/improvements identified through communication via workshops, presentations, one-to-ones, as appropriate
What do I need?
This role requires an energetic and tenacious self-starter. You should be self-motivating, with the ability to work independently. You will be required to be resilient and relentless in your quest to overcome challenges and deliver results, developing creative and innovative solutions to complex business problems as and when appropriate.
You should have an eye for detail, an ability to engage and influence any audience, unrivalled at building rapport and excellent working relationships. You should be able to manage a complex workload, working on multiple projects and initiatives at any one time, with the ability to work with a high degree of pace in order to meet deadlines and drive the business forward.