Learning and Development Delivery Trainer
Head Office, HR
Based in Tunbridge Wells
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
The Learning and Development Delivery Trainer will be instrumental in raising the bar across the business alongside your colleagues within the L&D team, using your passion for L&D to drive and deliver interventions which add value and improve business performance. You will play a key role in delivering a positive step change in the re-imagination of how learning interventions are delivered within the AA.
What will I be doing?
- Support the development of people within the businesses to develop their career progression whilst delivering inspiring and informative inductions for all new starters within the AA.
- Working closely with the business to understand how the defined learning solution will be delivered to their target audience to maximise learning outcomes.
- Responsible for ensuring that operational competence is maintained and evidenced in line with the requirements of the T&C scheme.
- Ensure high quality training is designed and delivered and evidenced through competent trainer observations.
- Promote learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training and on-the-job coaching.
- Track and report on training outcomes to Learning & Development Business Partner (Delivery).
- Support the collation and updating of accurate training records & materials, including monthly reports on progression and completion.
- All employees must strive to manage conduct risk in order that the AA can continue to deliver good outcomes for our customers.
- For guidance on managing conduct risk, please refer to the AA's Conduct Risk Policy, found in the policy library on the internet.
- Under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), the jobholder must abide by the following conduct rules:
First Tier – Individual Conduct Rules
- Rule 1. You must act with integrity
- Rule 2. You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- Rule 3. You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- Rule 4. You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly.
- Rule 5. You must observe proper standards of market conduct
What do I need?
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated organisation (highly desirable)
- Experience of delivering sales, service, technical & behavioural skills learning solutions.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Experience in meeting the needs of internal customers with an emphasis on quality training, and the ability to develop a diverse group of employees with varying levels of experience and knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to influence and challenge key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and make effective recommendations.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.