Road Operations, Back Office
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
Full time permanent.
This is the job
As the Analytics Manager your role will be to develop the analyses that will guide the AA teams in providing increasingly more relevant propositions, service and offers to their customers, as well as improving strategies and operational processes across the AA to increase effectiveness. You’ll be focussing on providing a set of customer analytics and modelling solutions in order to make significant and measurable, financial and strategic impacts for Road functions, and to help the AA to really put customers in the centre of decision making.
What will I be doing?
- Recommending the right analytical approach to fit the business problem.
- Conducting deep dive analysis to develop an understanding of AA products and cross sell & acquisition opportunities within the business.
- Constructing machine learning models, devising approach and developing solutions.
- Designing campaign targeting and monitoring results with the goal being to optimize the marketing spend.
- Presenting solutions and clearly articulating technical aspects to a non-technical audience, drawing clear and actionable conclusions.
- Pro-actively suggesting and presenting new analyses and sources of insight based on sharing of best practice within the team and learning from external sources.
- Contributing to the creation of the roadmap for key data requirements and data quality issues in the Commercial Analytics team.
- Promoting analytics within the organisations by clearly articulating the achievements to technical and non-technical audience.
- Prioritising and managing an analytical workstack based on expected value generated by work deliverables
- Developing, managing and motivating 1 to 3 analysts.
What do I need?
- Experience in developing statistical models e.g. regression, GLM,.
- Excellent coding skills in SAS Base, Python or R
- Proven experience in designing tests and a resulting campaign evaluation framework for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to inspire and influence others around their vision and rational approach
- Good Initiative and follow through skills – gets things done on time and on budget
- Ability to juggle competing agendas, prioritise work and manage quality delivery through others
- The tenacity to challenge the status quo, whilst maintaining alignment to the overall business strategy.
- Degree educated, ideally in STEM subject
- Highly Numerate, strong data Interpretation and communication skills.
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.