Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Head Office, Driving Services, AA DriveTech
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
The purpose of this role is to review and carry out data entry of Driver Quality Manager (DQM) reports and to collate and review on road training reports. You will also be required to provide administrative support to assist with the smooth running of the Trainer Resource and Quality Management team.
The Qualification: Our Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration qualification is nationally recognised and a great first step in a career. What you learn will set you up perfectly to push forward in your career, whether you go on to further study or move into higher positions in work. Most of our previous apprentices have gone on to full time jobs, with some moving on to further study at The AA. You will spend 20% of your working time working towards your qualification. Our training provider will deliver the qualification through online and off site learning courses and you will have access to a personal coach that will support and guide you through the qualification. Here at The AA you will receive plenty of training and development to start your career on to the path of success.
As well as getting your qualification and work experience, you’ll get a salary of £9,000 p.a (approx. £4.77 per hour) as well as 23 days paid holiday + bank holidays.
What will I be doing?
- Receiving, editing and submitting all reports within agreed service level agreements (SLA).
- Data entry of hard copies of delegate feedback from courses.
- Liaise with trainers, giving feedback when necessary to improve accuracy of report writing.
- Creating and distributing certificates to customers
- Communicating either verbally or written messages to various people within the organisation.
- Receiving and making telephone calls.
- Highlighting to management any trends and/or anomalies that are identified from incoming reports.
- Routine updating and accessing of computer information systems
- Dealing with queries regarding reports
- Covering responsibilities for other members of the team e.g MAT leave
Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the AA to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
What do I need?
You don’t need any previous experience or knowledge of business. To be a success, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and willing to work hard to achieve your goals.
As a minimum requirement you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoys working with data
- Good telephone manner
- Scanning documents
Education and Qualifications:
- 5 GCSEs (to include English Language minimum Grade 5)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team