Team Coach - Motor Insurance
Contact Centres, Insurance
Location: Flexible, Head office in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: Up to £28k depending on experience + annual bonus + excellent benefits
Term: Full time, permanent - flexible working/remote opportunities
Shifts: Monday – Sunday, various shifts between 8 am and 8 pm
This is the job
We’re part of The AA group, the nation’s number one motoring organisation. AA Insurance supports millions of customers and is an essential part of our vision to make life easier for Britain’s drivers.
The claims team in Tunbridge Wells is one of the fastest growing areas in our business; starting out with a group of 4, the newly refurbished office is now home to more than 160 employees 4 short years later. We have a busy contact centre dealing with our customers claims as well as back office teams dealing with the claims journey. We’ve got exciting plans to continue our growth over the next 5 years, meaning there’s lots of opportunities for you, if you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Coach in our Customer service team you will ensure the continuous development of our customer service representative by acting as the technical point of referral for team members. You will be responsible for inducting new team members, completing monthly audits, providing audit feedback and act as a champion for change when necessary. Through effective coaching and feedback you will play a key role in motivating our customer service representatives to be the best that they can be, ensuring a best in class claims service is delivered at all times. You will lead by example, providing quality customer service, answering customer enquiries and effectively handling customer complaints should they arise.
What do I need?
You will be an individual who relishes in working with individuals to achieve their maximum potential. You will understand the role of technical competency in order to meet commercial targets and will be willing to lead by example. You will be able to work under pressure and be resilient, taking change in your stride. As a confident communicator, you’ll be able to engage both your team and your peers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Previous motor insurance experience
- Demonstrable coaching experience desirable
- Audit experience desirable
- Has commercial awareness and understands the importance of driving performance in line with targets.
- Can think clearly and calmly under pressure
- Is resilient and takes change in their stride
We are dedicated to your personal development. As a valued employee of The AA, you’ll have access to a range of benefits, as well as learning and development opportunities including:
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working options available including working from home
- 25 days holiday a year
- A lifestyle scheme that gives you access to discounted shopping vouchers, cinema vouchers, gym membership, days out, holidays and more
- Staff Pension
- Our internal development programme for Emerging Talent
- A 50% discount on your AA membership, which becomes completely free after 12 months
- Discounts on wider AA products and services (Car insurance, home insurance etc…)
- Free onsite parking at our office
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Committee
- Extra Mile – our Reward and Recognition scheme
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Click apply and start your application today!