Digital Delivery Manager
Head Office, Insurance
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Alison Crossley, Head of Marketing Acquisitions for the AA Insurance business says:
This is an exciting time to join The AA Insurance team! We are on the look out for a colleague to drive digital excellence in our Motor and Home insurance customer journeys. You will lead team of digital experts to create a vision for digital journeys that resonates with customers and colleagues to set the digital strategy. You’ll collaborate with our Digital teams including designers, developers and UX to deliver best in class customer journeys for both new and existing customers.
We’re looking for an experienced digital product owner who is a true customer advocate. You will have a proven track record in delivering digital change to meet customer and business goals.
This is the job
You’ll play a key role in our team, managing a team to develop and optimise our digital journeys and designing a digital change programme(s) to deliver our customer and business goals. You will aim to improve the digital experience for new and existing customers across all digital touch points.
On top of that you will be the digital advocate for Insurance, helping to formulate the Insurance digital strategy to deliver sales and retention performance
What will I be doing?
As our Digital Delivery Manager, you will:
- Create a vision for digital journeys that resonates with customers and colleagues to set the strategy for our products
- Act as Senior Product Owner, setting the business priorities for the scrum based on customer experience and business benefits
- Manage team to develop and sign off user stories for release on behalf of the business
- Work with the digital CX team, brief, set up and analyse studies in understanding customer responses to existing and proposed online journeys, including usability testing, onsite feedback and competitor benchmarking
- Ensure that digital journeys are fully compliant with regulatory guidelines and appropriate controls are in place to mitigate risks. Put in place a robust process to swiftly identify and address any breaches to expected outcomes within the agreed risk framework
You’ll ensure customer centric creative/design within our website journeys which are in line with our group marketing strategy, brand guidelines and regulatory requirements. As we have mentioned we want our customers to get what they need from us, that’s why you will also develop customer feedback loops across multiple methods, so we continue to deliver great customer outcomes.
What do I need?
You’ve experience of successfully delivering change to customer journeys through development, delivery and analysis phases along with managing P&L Lines. You will be familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
You would have a track record of delivering a digital marketing strategy to deliver sales and retention performance at best commercial return on investment
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- A People leader with the ability to build, develop and lead a team to deliver our commercial goals within a positive culture which ensures great outcomes for our people and customers.
- Possesses the knowledge and understanding of system architecture
- Has a complete understanding of the Product Owner role within an Agile Scrum setting with experience in a similar product owner role
- Has a strong understanding of customer needs/behaviours and user-centric design
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll have access to, as part of our team:
- Discounted home and motor insurance
- Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months, along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family members.
Plus, so much more!
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to act with honesty & integrity and respect for others at all times.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We hope to hear from you soon. #Headoffice