Contact Centres, Support
Role: Claims Advisor
Contract: Full Time
Salary: £17,850 plus flexibility allowance of 5%
Closing date for applications is Monday 12th April 2021
This is the job
To provide a first class professional claims service to AA PGC policyholders The main purpose of this role is to process claims on predefined products and to provide effective support to Technical Advisors and senior Technical Advisers in the handling of claims against the various products administered by AA claims services.
What will I be doing?
- Provide support to the Senior Technical Advisor and Technical Advisors in all aspects of claims handling.
- Log claims, ensuring they are put through to the relevant Technical Advisor, the query is answered or, where applicable, the claim is either authorised or rejected within prescribed limits.
- Log and distribute all incoming calls, faxes, emails for claims using systems provided ensuring that responses are issued within agreed service levels.
- Provide the Senior Technical Advisor with statistics, as requested, on all aspects of the administration of claims and maintain technical reference data as appropriate.
- To support, where necessary, in the area of claims payment and in the area of effectively administering the payment of claims agreed by Technical Advisors.
- Ensure awareness of all relevant aspects of the dedicated claims system. Identify future requirements for the system and highlight these to Management.
- Maintain full understanding of the claims products and AA products to provide the best customer service. Maintain and update knowledge of claims processes.
- Maintain excellent service levels and maximise the use of technology
- Undertake any other tasks requested by line management
What do I need?
- Able to effectively communicate on the telephone or in writing creating rapport with customers
- Computer literacy
- Keyboard skills
Education and Qualifications:
Ideally have previous experience in a claims handling environment.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.