Head Office, IT
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
The AA is undergoing a Digital transformation journey and is looking for a IAM Architect who has extensive experience in modern Identity and security design and implementation. Being hands on, the role holder will be happy designing enterprise solutions and deploying them while communicating effectively with our business stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
- Direct the financial and technology planning, implementation/development, and operations for all Identity & Access Management services across technology.
- Creates and executes a strategic multi-year IAM Platform roadmap with all relevant stakeholders, which will include TCO governance and oversight.
- Partner with development functions in the creation and delivery of a common backlog of change, delivering business value.
- Supports multiple related services and is accountable for the availability, performance and business continuity of that portfolio of Services. Manages multiple vendors and their performance in line with agreed SLAs.
- Responsibilities include privileged access management (PAM) and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA).
Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the AA to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Health and safety requirements
Conduct yourself, and carry out work, to ensure compliance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
All employees must strive to manage conduct risk in order that the AA can continue to deliver good outcomes for our customers.
For guidance on managing conduct risk, please refer to the AA's Conduct Risk Policy, found in the policy library on the internet.
Under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), the jobholder must abide by the following conduct rules:
First Tier – Individual Conduct Rules
Rule 1. You must act with integrity
Rule 2. You must act with due care, skill and diligence
Rule 3. You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
Rule 4. You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly.
Rule 5. You must observe proper standards of market conduct
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO
- Strong experience in using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C
- Ability to manage client relationships, ensuring quality of delivery and offering expert advice across multiple areas of Cyber Security, and IAM
- Ability to produce detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
- Ability to present designs to different levels through the business including executives and technical specialists
- Ability to map our strategy and roadmaps to match the ambition of the AA and its projects
- Project & Financial Management of IAM Programs
- Extensive communication skills
Education and Qualifications:
- BSc or MSc Educated in Computer Science or equivalent
- Multiple end-to-end implementation experience with the following tools: Azure Active Directory including the implementation and management of a Synchronised Identity Model, Active Directory, Forgerock (IDM, DJ, AM),
- Previous development and scripting abilities (Graph, Java, J2EE, ASP.NET, Powershell etc)
- Preference for candidates currently holding, or willing to work towards one of the following: CCSP, CISSP, CISA or CISM.
- Extensive experience in Security Architectures for Identity – reviewing and creating
- Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification favourable
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Identity Management
Experience creating business friendly IAM controls
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.