Head Office, Digital
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary: up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Full time, permanent,
This is the job
Working with the Digital Analytics Manager and Group Conversion Manager along with colleagues in the wider digital team, you will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates a full picture of the performance across our CRO programme. You will also be expected to carry out analysis for the SEO team at times too, helping them understand the performance of SEO traffic.
As the CRO Analyst you will work with colleagues to analyse and generate insights from different data sources to understand how users behave online, with a view to supporting the improvement of website conversion rates from a commercial perspective.
What will I be doing?
- Providing accurate and regular data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
- Supporting digital and technology development teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration
- Delivering and supporting daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – not just delivering data, but also providing insight & recommendations for improvement
- Performing data analysis & reporting to drive customer and business insight to improve performance and results, in particular across:
- Customer experience
- Conversion rates
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Background in digital data (including CRO data) & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of creating and updating reports and the ability to produce insights and analysis to inform business decisions (e.g. improved sales performance)
- Knowledge of A/B and MVT testing and CRO best practice
- Basic awareness of SEO
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
- Technical requirements include:
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics/Google Data Studio
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience of working with CRO tools (Maxymiser would be an advantage) and customer experience tools (Decibel Insight would be an advantage)
- Experience of contributing to and providing recommendations for CRO initiatives
- Understanding of UX best practice
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- The ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience of tag management systems (ideally Tealium) and Analytics Edge would also be an advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
- University education to a high standard preferred, but not required
- Professional qualifications / certification an advantage, but not required
- Self-starter that works well in teams
- Approachable for internal & external customers, and able to work across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to talk to non-digital colleagues about data & analytics in a language they’ll understand
- Ability to build strong relationships across a variety of teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both in written & verbal form
- Ability to work to deadlines across a number of concurrent initiatives