Contact Centres, Support
Role: Technical Advisor
Shifts/Hours: Monday - Friday between 07:00am and 20:00pm. Occasional weekend work is also required
Full Time Permanent position
This advert will close on Friday 22nd November 2019
This is the job
The purpose of this role is to provide expert technical advice, assistance and information to AA patrols and members and deployment staff via the telephone.
What will I be doing?
- Provide technical advice to Service Advisors and AA members in live breakdown situations to prevent the unnecessary deployment of patrols.
- Provide professional technical advice AA members relating to non breakdown related situations.
- Allocate appropriate resource to roadside breakdowns
- Provide front line support for patrol mobile technology devices
- Process all calls professionally and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Record all enquiries on the appropriate database to assist with the provision of detailed management information.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- 5 year’s motor vehicle repair experience working on a range of different vehicles
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in layman’s terms
- Vehicle diagnostics experience and repair knowledge
- Knowledge of vehicle recovery systems and methods
- Able to demonstrate a high level of customer care
- Knowledge of telematics systems and B call
- Experience of working in a call centre is desirable
Education and Qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance and repair or another nationally recognised level 3 technical certificate.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good communication and problem solving skills