Customer Success and Operations Manager
Head Office, Driving Services, AA Driving School
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary: up to £50,000
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
The lead role in making our customers successful! As Customer Success and Operations Manager you’ll be the voice of our customers, both pupils and instructors, supporting us to reshape our operations to deliver a world class service. This is a dynamic and exciting for someone to really make their mark strategically and operationally. The role covers all external customer communications, management of our retention team and leading our Instructor Success Team to ensure we are proactively making our customers profitable. A hugely varied and rewarding role which is part customer service, part communications and part operations.
What will I be doing?
- Responsiblility for the following teams: Instructor Success (proactive business support), Customer Communications (digital, events), Retention & NPS, Upselling, Complaints and Debt
- Creating a strategy to deliver a world class experience and then make it happen
- Ensuring that Net Promoter Score is embedded within the business
- Owning the framework and processes for each team
- Communications: Managing the Communication Manager to ensure we’re building a community, have an effective channel strategy and are delivering the right messages to improve our business to our customers. A huge opportunity to create an engaging communications and social strategy
- Instructor Success Team: Managing the Instructor Success Manager and the wider team to ensure we’re proactively make our instructors successful. Become the voice of the customer
- Complaints & Debt: Managing the Customer Service Team Manager (IST & Fleet) to ensure we’re delivering resolutions to all customer complaint challenges
What do I need?
Education and Qualifications:
- Previously experience of working in a business renowned for its world class service
- Ideally experience of working with a membership or franchise customer base in a two-sided marketplace
- Experienced in operations management
- Experienced in customer communications and social media management
- Experienced in customer service management
- Knowledge and implementation of Net Promoter Score
- Customer obsessed whilst data driven
- Natural leader and relationship builder
- Highly engaging personality with the ability to get things done
- Excellent negotiator with influencing and communication skills
- Thrives on ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create a strategy then make it happen
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.