Commercial Performance Lead
Contact Centres, Support
Role: Commercial Performance Lead
Salary: £37,267.68 - £46,584.60
Full Time Permanent Position
This advert will close on Monday 26th August 2019
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
Reporting to the Head of Roadside Operations, this role is responsible for supporting the Oldbury Roadside Operations Team to develop and realise opportunities to grow the personal membership base and depend our relationship with customers. The role is pivotal to the success of our commercial and quality objectives.
The priority for the function is to deliver an excellent service for our customers whether at the roadside or administration of membership which includes additional products and services.
The role holder will work collaboratively across the site with colleagues engaged in a variety of activity throughout the customer lifecycle from new business, mid-term adjustments, claims management and retention.
What will I be doing?
- Support the Head of Roadside Operations to implement the commercial strategy and achieve the commercial budget(s) for acquiring and retaining customers driving revenue and gross margin.
- Develop and deliver action plans with Operations management teams to support them in the deliver of commercial performance
- Identify coaching requirements of key teams working with L&D and T&C teams to create and deliver coaching and training sessions to individuals or groups
- Organise and analyse performance data related to commercial performance undertaking root cause analysis of opportunity and barriers to inform plans and measure performance
- Work closely with the transformation teams to understand the impacts of change on commercial performance and shape plans to support
- Establish and lead forums to share best practice across sites relating to commercial performance working closely with Sales and Marketing times to understand the strategy
- Promote and actively support the culture of the AA by demonstrating our company values.
- Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the AA to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to introduce change in a positive way in a dynamic environment.
- Highly developed analytical and judgement skills.
- Good planning and organisational ability.
- Behavioural focus - you have likely been involved in changing behaviour to influence change and can model best practice in a sales environment
- Proven sales coaching ability - a customer led approach to understanding their needs and winning their trust
- Desirable: In depth knowledge of AA Roadside Service operations, policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations.
- Good knowledge of budgetary principles.
- Good knowledge of sales models
- A strong understanding of a sales, ideally in an FCA regulated call-centre environment, with a proven track record of delivery against target
- Coaching/mentoring - a proven ability to bring people up to speed and have experiencing of coaching in a sales environment
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Self-Motivated and able to deal with ambiguity
- Persuasive and resilient, able to work well under pressure, considerate of others’ needs
- A collaborative and proactive approach, with the desire to work as one team
- A passionate advocate for our customers and for great customer outcomes.
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm for change
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.