Ant Middleton & Ready For Anything Challenge Social Voting Terms
- All followers and visitors to our social pages can take part via our social pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the @TheAA_Careers handle. Users will find the question and a list of alternative answers. Viewers can register their vote by electronically clicking on the box beside the answer they wish to vote for.
- Any votes registered outside the announced voting times, which will be listed online, will not count.
- This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
- Each user can only register one vote via their Twitter, Facebook or Instagram accounts. The AA Careers will announce on their social channels when voting is closed and the result of the final vote.
- The AA Careers reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The AA Careers has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
- If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
- The AA Careers reserve the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
- The AA Careers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any on-line system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.