We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary: Up to £24,034.92 (depending on experience)
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
As the Complaint Resolution Specialist you will ensure we have an effective complaints management process that allows us to effectively manage complaint responses, within a timely fashion, and provides effective customer resolution which leads to continuous business improvement and thus a reduction in our complaints.
You will educate and train our internal team to understand the definition of a complaint and how to log accurately within our CRM system at first point of call.
You will ensure we have effective reporting that clearly shows our response and resolution times, our trends, and how effectively we have kept our customers up to date throughout the process.
What will I be doing?
- Creating effective training material to clearly explain the definition of a complaint and how to log accurately on our CRM system and ensure all DriveTech staff are adequately trained.
- Working with Marketing to ensure we publicise our complaint management process to our clients.
- Ensuring all complaints are acknowledged within SLA and a case reference number is communicated to our customers.
- Reviewing complaints daily to ensure we are meeting our internal SLAs for complaint resolution.
- Ensuring all complaints that go over 5 days response time are managed and progressed effectively and the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
- 9. Create and present regular MI to our business covering the following:
- Number of complaints by client, by month, received
- % resolved within SLA
- Detailed reporting of all complaints over 5 days
- Complaints by reason and department
- Identifying trends and work with our internal teams to identify and fix route cause that drives our continuous improvement culture and that leads to a reduction of complaints and an increase in our NPS scores.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven track record in complaint management, resolution and reduction
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong customer focus, solutions focused with an emphasis on first time resolution
• Is Innovative, passionate and can inspire the team to deliver effective customer resolution and best in class service
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Creates an environment where continuous improvement is paramount
• Effective coaching skills
• Ability to analyse and present data through advanced excel / PowerPoint skills
• To be able to effectively present to clients and the business