Solution bringers. Day makers. Extra milers. We are the AA. Always ready for anything. Working on an innovative new product in the UK’s 26,000 strong garage sector. As a Sales Account Manager, you will be selling the AA brand benefits into garages. You’ll always go the extra mile for our customers and our staff and in return, we’ll go the extra mile for you, with excellent training, support and development opportunities.
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
We are looking for a target-focused candidate to join our existing and growing Sales Account Managers team. As a Sales Account Manager, you will work within a reputable and expanding business to increase our client base and ultimately contribute to the success of the business.
You will work from an existing database to contact existing and prospective clients to sell company services whilst ensuring a high-standard and tailored service. We’re not only looking for someone to aim for quantity in their call technique, but offer quality to clients to build strong, effective and lasting relationships with clientele.
You will work within a fun and vibrant team and, in reward for your hard work, the business offers an attractive basic salary with OTE structure and 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays. This is also a fantastic opportunity to join a business wishing to progress their employees and wishing for them to grow as they do.
What will I be doing?
- Working from an existing database in order to sell company services and deliver growth
- Consistently achieving/exceeding individual and team KPIs
- Converting leads into a sale to achieve revenue growth for the business
- Managing all customer queries effectively
- Inputting and maintaining customer records within Salesforce
- Remaining a hands-on member of the team and assist the customer service team when required
What do I need?
- Experience of working within a telesales/account management or a similar role
- Experience in the Automotive Sector is desired but not essential
- Successful experience of developing strong relationships with clients and converting to a sale
- Experience of Salesforce is desirable, but not essential
- Proactive and tenacious attitude
- Strong team player with a strong initiative and able to work individually
- Ambition to work hard