Role: Apprentice Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Salary: £9,000 (Rising In Year 2)
Working Week: Monday to Friday 36.25 hours Per Week
This advert will close on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
This is the job
Our highly successful Apprenticeship programme has been up and running now for the past few years and we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator.
As an apprentice you will be working within a dynamic team environment, where you will be given full training. The apprenticeship programme will form the foundation of the employees first year of employment and result in an NVQ L2 Recruitment Resourcer certificate.
You will be working in a call centre environment interacting with people from different departments.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the loading and tracking of all vacancies and reporting on recruitment data
- Assist with the booking of interviews
- Pro-actively manage internal and external job postings
- Monitor the recruitment mailbox and action queries accordingly
- Participate in project initiatives to improve Recruitment practices and procedures
- Take responsibility for the initial screening of candidates where requested (screening may include but not be limited to initial profile review, CV review and telephone screening
- Coordination of group interview, recruitment days/fairs and open evenings
- Administration and coordination of candidate related communications
- Act as a liaison to recruitment agencies when required
- Gathering hiring manager and candidate feedback post interviews and keeping candidates informed on the status of their application.
What do I need?
The successful candidate will require good communication skills – phone, face to face and written with have the ability to work as part of a team while building strong working relationships with colleagues, managers & candidates.
Candidates must be motivated and organised in their approach to both the work placement and college work.
Good punctuality and attendance record and the desire to work in a fast paced recruitment environment is crucial. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and wish to progress in their career through hard work and commitment.
5 GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and juggle different demands from various areas of the business
23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays added to your leave entitlement
Through our lifestyle scheme you’ll have access to discounted shopping vouchers, days out, holidays etc…
Emerging Talent development programme
Free AA membership after 12 months
Discounted AA products and services (Car insurance, home insurance etc…)
And a share save scheme