We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
This role is to work within the Business Services team as an Account Executive managing a number of Clients/Accounts.
In addition, you will be providing day to day support to the Business Development Managers that sit within this team.
What will I be doing?
- Working from a structured Account Plan, you will be taking personal accountability for the management of allocated accounts.
- Hold regular planned senior contact meeting (internal and external) to review performance in-depth and discuss areas of improvement and growth opportunities
- Be responsible for the preparation of monthly MI packs, proposals and support with tenders, including prices, for presentation to customers up to and including Board Level. This will involve developing unique solutions and presentation material, together with the technology currently available
- Responsibility for the management of customer debt, P&Ls working closely with the AA Finance team.
- Build strong internal relationships with all relevant areas of our business to ensure customer expectations are managed quickly and effectively
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all AA Business Areas
- Leading presentations to customers demonstrating the great services we provide to their customers.
- Linking in with Operation teams to ensure B2B requirements are understood and achieved
- Maintaining a current understanding of the market place and competitor activity.
- Contributing to the team achievement of all business and other targets as per the agreed goals in your Account Plan.
- Supporting the wider B2B team, specifically the Business Manager
What do I need?
- Commitment to the AA Group, its customers, members and staff
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills
- Drive to learn and develop, enthusiastic team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible and customer focused
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight time scales
- Commercial acumen and legal aptitude
- PC literate with excellent written, oral and numerical skills
As part of this role, there will be travel involved and you may be required to travel from your usual place of work at least twice a week.