Finance & Administration Advisor
Contact Centres, Support
Job Title: Finance & Administrator Advisor
Location: Stockport SK8 - Dynamic working model requires the successful candidate to attend our office 2 to 3 days a week
Salary: Up to £19,244
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Contract 363 days per year, between 8am - 8pm. Current working hours between 8am – 4pm and 9am - 5pm on a rotating week
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organisation, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
To work as a member of the team providing financial & administrative support to customers and all members of staff in AA Accident Management.
AA Accident Management provides a “one stop shop” for fleet and manufacturers for vehicles involved in accidents to ensure a smooth, efficient and cost effective vehicle repair and insurance claim for customers. From the point of the initial call from the driver, through recovery to an AA Accident Management repairer, obtaining repair estimate, insurance authority to repair, fixed repair completion, driver updates, insurance liaison, payment of repair and other costs and vetting for uninsured loss recovery claims.
What will I be doing?
- To work as a member of the team providing financial & administrative support to all members of staff in AA Accident Management
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive records and filing systems for all cases dealt with by AA Accident Management
- To act as specialist support producing MI reports for both customers and management using Microsoft Office Professional packages and other approved AA reporting tools
- To answer incoming telephone calls as appropriate or refer the customer to the relevant member of staff or collate information on their behalf
- To make outgoing phone calls to ensure relevant information and documentation received to improve income for AA Accident Management
- Analyse and process incoming documentation and ongoing documentation to assist AA Accident Management in providing a high level of service to customers within the Company policies and procedures
- Assist in the prompt and accurate processing of documents submitted for payment/onward transmission, ensuring correct allocation of finance codes and cost centres
- Recommend any changes in procedure to ensure the efficient running of AA Accident Management
- Undertake all other duties within the scope of the job as directed by supervisory staff
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office Software packages and other systems
- High level telephone, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to be proactive rather than reactive in providing administrative support
- Able to effectively communicate on the telephone or in writing creating rapport with customers
Education and Qualifications:
Previously worked in a claims handling or customer service environment, educated to GCSE standard with a minimum of 2 passes, including English and Maths.
Why should you work for us?
We are dedicated to your personal development. As a valued employee of The AA, you’ll have access to a range of benefits, as well as learning and development opportunities including:
- Range of flexible working options available including working from home and part time hours
- 25 days holidays a year
- A lifestyle scheme that gives you access to discounted shopping vouchers, cinema vouchers, gym membership, days out, holidays and more
- Staff Pension
- Our internal development programme for Emerging Talent
- A 50% discount on your AA membership, which becomes completely free after 12 months
- Discounts on wider AA products and services (Car insurance, home insurance etc…)
- Free onsite parking at our office
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Committee
- Extra Mile – our Reward and Recognition scheme
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.