Head Office, IT
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
To deliver detailed customer and product understanding through the effective use of customer data analysis techniques to assist profitable management of customers through improved retention, effective cross sell and cost to serve.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver customer analysis which supports business decision making and tactical delivery.
- To provide AA business units with analytical input to support the development of customer strategy, marketing strategy and product development.
- Deliver against clear briefing process to support ad-hoc analysis to meet the specific needs of the business.
- Deploy the most appropriate data analysis techniques and tool sets to deliver actionable customer intelligence in most efficient manner.
- Work with AA business units to provide detailed and complete understanding of the customer base.
- Undertake analysis which quantifies commercial opportunities.
- Utilisation of statistical models that aid understanding of customer risk, value and behaviour.
- Ensure effective use of model scores and flags in marketing campaigns.
- Provide input to Data Tower MDM for the identification of data quality issues and data structure improvements within the Data Warehouse (DAVE).
- Project manage the delivery of detailed analysis programmes.
- Work with key agencies, affinity partners and other third parties to support customer analysis requirements.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven utilization of data mining and statistical techniques.
- Python or R
- Demonstrable competence in the delivery of actionable customer intelligence.
- Highly Numerate
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft office and data mining software
- Good data interpretation skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.