Head Office, Driving Services, AA Driving School
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annun
Full Time/6 month FTC
Working hours: shift pattern Monday- Saturday working 5 days a week and hours between 9am-8pm
This is the job
To maximise the sales of the Driving Instructor Training (DIT) product to prospective driving instructors and to sell the AA/BSM Driving School Franchise to qualified driving instructors.
What will I be doing?
- Managing leads: From the point of contact with our customers, ensure that no opportunity is missed, and all leads are managed consistently following a strategic customer journey. Adhere to agreed actions with all leads. Follow up contacts with customers to continue relationships.
- Meeting business targets: Strive to exceed monthly targets set by the business.
- Product knowledge: Gain extensive knowledge about the product in order to sell.
- Performance: Responsible for daily and monthly sales performance. Be able to reflect, monitor and analyse own performance in order to improve.
- Customers: Identify prospective customers and build relationships to follow a contact strategy. Contact new and existing customers who have expressed an interest in the driving instructor training or a franchise.
- Communication: To communicate using email, messaging platforms, online video and telephone calls to
- Administration: Meticulous whilst collating application documents and customer information set by the business. Ensure every customer meets our criteria to join the Driving School.
- Team: Collaborate with colleagues within a team and other departments within the business.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales role.
- Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Competent in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Self-management skills.
- Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints.
- Ability to adapt to business changes.
Education and Qualifications:
- Achieved at least 5 GCSE’S A-C grade.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Driven and goal orientated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.