Digital Marketing Analyst
Head Office, Digital
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers. Prestige Fleeting Services is part of the AA and offers technology led Service, Maintenance and Repair services for both consumers and fleet/leasing companies. Key to this is AA Smartcare, an online portal providing a simple and efficient way for customers to book, manage and pay for car maintenance services.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
This is the job
Focused on the service, maintenance and repair for consumers and businesses, the Digital Marketing Analyst will be an instrumental member of the marketing team. Framing data to help us make the right decisions from day-to-day campaign activation to product launches. Responsible for building out the marketing analytics capabilities to help super charge the SMR acquisition strategy.
What will I be doing?
- Reporting: Create marketing activation & attribution models across online and offline channels. Automate marketing reports to speed up analysis.
- Strategy: Use data to shape the SMR strategic direction. Working with the senior management team to help identify the important questions and then using data to frame your recommendations.
- Collaboration: Work on cross-business analytics projects. Help the product team with data collection/ storage and assist operations/ events on ad-hoc projects.
- Testing: Turn data into insight. Help activate a continual testing programme analysing performance across SEO, Email, Digital and Offline activity.
- Customer: Deliver insights around each stage of the consumer journey helping the us to better understand the path to purchase, utilising the internal CRM system.
- Tools: Begin using Google Analytics & Data Studio but quickly build out our analytics stack to deliver excellent insights.
- Technology: Take ownership of data integrations and troubleshooting.
- Competitor Analysis: Build competitors analysis model extracting key takeout’s.
- Group: Work closely with counterparts within AA Group to enhance our capabilities and ensure we adhered to company best practice.
What do I need?
- Proven experience in reporting and marketing analytics
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with visualizations tools
- Strong experience with analytics tools
- Proficiency in SQL and statistical calculations
- Significant experience in cross-platform attribution modelling
- Proven track record in CRM
- Passionate about data & analytics
- Working knowledge of statistics & probabilities
- Highly analytical
- Able to simplify complex problems using data
- Strong educational background
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.