Interventions Handler (Insurance Tele-sales)
Head Office, Longacre Claims
Role: Interventions Handler - Insurance Telesales
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
This is the job
The job is to proactively contact innocent parties involved in a road traffic collision with our customer via phone, text and letter to offer our services to them. Intervening on these third parties results in us saving costs and enables us to provide world class customer service to innocent parties. The role holder will be working in a fast paced pressurised environment within a dynamic team against challenging targets.
What will I be doing?
- Proactively contacting innocent third party’s offering our services to deal with their motor claim
- Instructing suppliers to handle third party claims
- Work within a team in a fast paced environment
- Working to targets and goals
- Liaising with technical liability teams and personal injury teams in order to maximise intervention opportunities
- Play a vital part within a rapidly growing part of The AA
Managing the claim journey for the third party once using our services, providing world class customer service
What do I need?
- Ideally some exposure to sales or retail
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets
- Attention to detail, able to spot irregularities and challenge them
- Demonstrable ability in numeracy skills and written English
- Proactive approach to work with high energy
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner. Shows consistency in words and actions. Models high standards of ethics.
- Interpersonal Skills: Treats others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect. Considers and responds appropriately to the needs and feelings of different people in different situations.
- Continual Learning: Assesses and recognises own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development.
- Resilience: Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Flexibility: Is open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
What can we offer?
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus up to 10% of your salary
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays added to your leave entitlement
- Through our lifestyle scheme you’ll have access to discounted shopping vouchers, days out, holidays etc.
- Emerging Talent development programme
- Free AA membership & Car Genie after 12 months
- Development framework offering ad-hoc pay reviews
- Continuous training to develop you within your role building a satisfying and rewarding career
- Employee of the month/quarter rewards
- The AA will train you in the road traffic act and motor insurance claims practices which will build your skill set and continuously develop you within your role.
- Pension scheme