Contact Centre Performance Leader
Contact Centres, Road
Role: Contact Centre Performance Leader
Department: STAY AA
This role is a full time permanent position.
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within our team here at the AA to lead, develop and manage a team of Team Leaders and their people to deliver great customer outcomes. Accountable for raising standards in the operational environment and to make it a great place to work through our values and behavioural framework.
What will I be doing?
- Motivate, develop, support and lead the team to deliver a great customer experience, at the same time supporting the business to achieve its commercial objectives and embedding our values and behaviours.
- Through application of strengths-based leadership and the business values develop the team to raise standards of performance and deliver a world class and differentiated service to our customers.
- Oversee and lead the team in their day-to-day operation, ensuring great conversations take place which lead to the right experience and outcome for the customer.
- Ensure our values and behaviours are promoted and upheld across the contact centre at all times.
- Develop and implement plans to deliver great employee engagement, evidenced through attracting, developing, performance managing and retaining employees.
- Accountable for ensuring quality standards, both regulatory and internal customer experience standards, are consistently maintained.
- Assist the Operations Manager with strategic planning through continual review of people, procedures, systems, technology and operational practice to ensure that the changing demands of both customer and business are met.
- Ensure regulatory and quality standards are consistently upheld and that staff have the strengths, skills and knowledge to deliver the right outcome for the customer.
- Through MI, analysis and feedback, identify and realise process improvement opportunities/ benefits to enhance the customer experience and deliver business objectives.
- Monitor and reduce department complaints and errors ensuring effective feedback is given where necessary and ensuring that root cause themes are targeted and mitigated. Represent and be the voice of the customer when working with other departments.
What do I need?
- Previous experience in a leadership role with extensive knowledge of contact centre technology, dynamics and current thinking. If no previous experience as a team leader, must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and management of individuals and groups that would enable significant behavioral, cultural and business change.
• Strong coaching skills with experience of developing and stretching a team
• Lives and breathes our values and inspires others to do the same.
• Advocate for the strengths based approach to leadership and recruitment
• Commercial awareness – able to produce and manage operational plans that contribute to overall business objectives.
• Customer focused – Intuitive awareness of what our customers want and expect from their conversations with us
• Communication skills – enhanced influential verbal and written skills with the ability to operate at a senior level of the company
• Specialist knowledge – sound understanding of a dedicated programme, operations and regulatory responsibilities.
• Change management – able to facilitate smooth change mitigating risks to staff, the business and customers.
• Relationship management – uses strong influencing skills to build collaborative support relationships with colleagues and associates. Seeks out external network to share best practice.
Treating Customers Fairly:
To ensure adherence to the FCA Treating Customers Fairly 6 Consumer Outcomes.
Health and safety requirements:
Conduct yourself, and carry out work to ensure compliance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
To ensure you manage the health and safety of your team and any associated risks with the work they undertake.