Digital Analyst – Digital Service &App
Head Office, Digital
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
This is the job
As a Digital Analyst you will provide performance data, reporting and analysis which illustrates the full picture across our digital assets, channels and marketing activity. Working closely with the wider digital team, you will identify key opportunities to improve campaign performance and the use of digital services and content.
This role will primarily be based at our Convent Garden London office with the expectation of travel to our Head Office in Basingstoke up to two times per week.
What will I be doing?
- To deliver and support reporting requirements across the digital team and business users providing insight and suggestions for improvement
- To support, where required, to ensure data capture, reporting and integration is delivered
- To facilitate change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- To provide accurate data, analysis and reporting in order to drive customer and business insight to facilitate improvements, in particular across:
- Sales channels - including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Self-service channels - which are being developed, incl. Pega iFrame
- Digital Service and Content – including the AA App as well as key website content
What do I need?
- Background in digital data & analytics
- Successful experience developing reporting and analysis functions that can then inform business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital best practice design and technical understanding
- Day-to-day experience using Google Analytics reporting
- Experience and knowledge of Google Firebase mobile and web platform
- Experience creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience working on multiple projects ideally involving digital transformations or site migrations
University Degree or Professional qualifications/certifications is preferred but not required
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.