Online Customer Advisor
Contact Centres, Road
Salary: £20,000 + 8% flex
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Closing: Friday 23rd August
This is the job
As the Online Customer Advisor your role is to enhance the AA’s Customer Service Delivery online. You will be communicating with existing and prospective customers via live chat, email and through a variety of online and social media platforms.
You will use live chat to assist customers buying or self-serving on theAA.com, and to capture trends/learning which will help the Digital team improve the website.
You will represent the AA Group Companies online whilst at all times, adhering to Financial Conduct Authority and AA brand values. You will also support the Social Media Operations Manager by identifying/highlighting posts that could lead to adverse media exposure.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting customers via live chat on theAA.com to increase sales, customer satisfaction and insight for the Digital team. This involves delivering the highest quality of customer service to enhance the customer experience, reduce complaints and deviations
- Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a 'social' way, whilst being consistent with and maintaining the brand values whilst acting with integrity at all times.
- Ensuring negative posts are handled in line with departmental processes. Capturing customer information and escalating to the relevant complaints team to enable resolution.
- Supporting Marketing by uploading and managing campaigns across Social Media platforms.
- Escalating key incidents to the Social Media Operations Manager as they happen so that the relevant stakeholders can be kept informed throughout.
- Correctly dispositioning/categorising live chats and social media posts to ensure departmental reports are accurate and distributed on-time
- Accurately updating the Social Media CRM system and document all action taken to achieve seamless communication between colleagues in the department.
- Attempting to internally trace customers who have strongly expressed dissatisfaction or alleged wrong doing on the AA’s behalf that may lead to adverse media exposure.
What do I need?
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written communication skills are necessary, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence.
- Understands brand values, the importance of protecting the brand and doing the right thing by the customer.
- Possesses ability to identify potentially negative/risky posts which could lead to adverse media exposure.
- Ability to gather data logically while paying attention to detail. A methodical, diligent and robust approach displayed to ensure that all data is gathered.
- Familiar with a variety of social media platforms, with an understanding of best practice and usage.
- Displays ability to work as part of a team – flexible and willing to pitch in to help others.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and with a can do approach.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.