Customer Care Advisor
Head Office, Driving Services, AA DriveTech
This is the job
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Full time (36.25 hours per week)
DriveTech, part of the AA, is the world leader in fleet risk and safety management, and driver training. We are also the UK’s largest provider of driver offender retraining courses. With 25 years of successful experience, DriveTech offers fleet consultancy, driver assessment and training services in over 95 countries and in 35 languages through over 40 partners.
We pride ourselves on our values: Excellence, Visionary, Passionate, Partnership, Transparent and Integrity
This role is key to the business and very simply you will be contributing to our ethos and be on the frontline to help drivers book themselves on one of our training courses. This is solely an inbound Call Centre and you will largely handle calls from members of the general public.
What will I be doing?
You will be expected to;
- Take inbound calls from potential delegates.
- Seek to book those potential delegates onto one of Drivetech awareness courses.
- Help delegates in updating their bookings.
- Take payment on the telephone.
- Accurately record personal data from potential delegates.
- Work in a team and contribute to our key KPIs and SLAs.
- Attend training and coaching sessions as advised by your team manager.
- Work to your own and team targets.
- Work on a rotation basis (to handle peak call volumes) covering weekends (with 2 days off during the week once a month).
- Deliver quantity as well as quality
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in customer environment ideally on the telephone.
- Ability to interact positively with customers.
- Experience of using systems/processes to handle data.
- Able to demonstrate consistent achievement e.g. evidence of meeting and exceeding targets
- Fully competent in Excel, Access & Word.
- Educated to GCSE/A-Level standard or equivalent as a minimum.
- Free parking.
- Pension scheme.
- On-going training and development.
- Engagement activities with the team once a quarter.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.