Interim Head of Road Sales and Retention, Contact Centres
Contact Centres, Road
North West England
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
Interim Head of Road Sales and Retention
6-12 Month FTC
The primary responsibility is to operationally lead the Road Sales, Retention and Service functions to deliver the commercial strategy that is aligned to the overall AA business strategy, whilst leading the teams to deliver world-class sales and retention customer service and world-class customer outcomes.
What will I be doing?
- To be accountable for the development and implementation of standards of operational performance to achieve good sales, retention and service through the right conversation, conduct and levels of customer service
- To ensure the development and implementation of the policies and procedures for managing customer contacts (voice, e-mail, written) and achieving the of standards of quality (customer service and compliance)
- To ensure the development and implementation of the forecast and plan for operational resources across all functions to achieve the agreed standards of service (Answer Time, Handling Time, Abandon Rate) and minimise the cost
- To implement an effective operating model to work with support functions including Quality, Finance, and Planning
- To lead the incentive schemes for operational staff and ensure they are regulatory compliant, develop appropriate behaviours and support the achievement of the business aims
- To be a role model of the right conduct and culture that aligns to the AA vision values and behaviours and delivers great customer outcomes
- To lead the policy, procedure and standards for compliance with financial regulations including the FCA’s Statements of Principles
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
Proven leadership and commercial acumen
Change leader and facilitator
Highly results driven
Operational decision making – right first-time approach
High attention to detail
Long term planning skills
Education and Qualifications:
Educated to Degree Standard or professional equivalent