Root Cause Analyst
Contact Centres, Support
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
Root Cause Analyst
The role of the Root Cause Analysis analyst is to undertake analysis to identify the drivers of customer feedback and provide insights to help shape the direction of service improvement activity across AAIS & AADL.
What will I be doing?
- Demonstrate effective root cause analysis of customer insight including complaints and report /evidence appropriate review of emerging trends.
- Use six sigma/ lean tools and multiple sources of data to identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction.
- Communicate and regularly report data and insights gathered from customer feedback mechanisms including (but not limited too) complaints, queries, customer satisfaction, NPS, social media and staff feedback.
- Engage with front line teams to gather voice of the customer and voice of the staff on causes of customer dissatisfaction.
What do I need?
- Experience within Financial Services or other service industries.
- Experience in continuous improvement tools and techniques, particularly those pertinent to Root Cause Analysis (Lean and six sigma advantageous).
- Analytical mind set. Proactive and tenacious in investigations. Ability to align management information and analytics approach.
- Ability to package and present ideas in a persuasive manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and natural curiosity for solving problems.
- Confident user of Excel, Word and Powerpoint (previous knowledge of complaints systems advantageous).