Contact Centres, Support
Starting Salary: £18,860
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th June
This is the job
The role of Quality Analyst is to quality monitor calls that are undertaken on behalf of the company. This analysis is used to identify and report on the capability of the agent to provide the level and standard of customer experience that the company is striving for. You will also proactively identify and highlight any trends in quality performance. Providing the company with the data and information to make decisions that continue to positively shape quality standards and agent capability.
What will I be doing?
- Quality Monitoring through call listening to enable analysis of customer interactions
- Carrying out Quality analysis activity in line with agreed quality guidelines.
- Exercising good judgement and analytical thinking when reviewing calls
- Accurately reporting on quality analysis actively, providing accurate outcome judgments and detailed supporting evidence.
- Taking a holistic view of the quality analysis outputs, pro-actively identifying trends in outcomes and data, and recommending actions.
- Working with other Quality Analysts, Quality Checkers and Team Leaders ensuring that all staff strive towards and deliver quality outcomes that are in line with the company’s customer values.
What do I need?
- You will be methodical with high attention to detail and expert in reviewing quality.
- You will be able to consistently analyse agent-customer interactions from both, an agent and a customer perspective.
- You will proactively use own initiative to identify, raise and/or action outputs from quality analysis activity aimed at improving the customer experience.
- You will have a full understanding of Quality tools, systems and reporting standards & requirements.
- You will be able to work as a team player, sharing quality findings and best practice
- You will be highly motivated and driven to ensure success in this role.